Get A Loan Without the Headache.
Buying or refinancing your home is a big deal. You shouldn’t have to worry about whether or not you qualify for a loan.
With Exceed Home Loans, we make it possible to buy or fall in love with your dream house all over again.
Simplicity is Key.
With so many available options, navigating the loan application process can be overwhelming. Leave your loan to us.
We’ll explain the process every step of the way, and give you one less thing to worry about.
Loans For Every Situation.
Don’t let your financial history prevent you from applying for a loan.
Exceed Home Loans will work with your unique situation, and help you get a loan that’s right for you and your home.
For primary or investment properties.
- Rate and term refinances for the purpose of lowering the current interest rate and saving monthly or reducing the current term of the loan.
- Cash out refinances for home improvement projects, consolidating debt, funding tuition etc.
- Renovation refinances. Refinance your current mortgage and get funds on top to make repairs, or update/renovate your home, add extras like pools or additions.
- FHA 203K
- Fannie Mae Homestyle Renovation
- VA interest rate reduction loans
For primary, investment and commercial property purchases.
Primary residence loans.
- USDA 0 down financing, not limited to first time home buyers.
- FHA 3.5% down financing
- Conventional 3% down financing
- VA 0 down financing for veterans.
- Down payment assistance loans offering 100% financing on FHA and Conventional loans.
- Down Payment assistance loans offering FHA loans with as little as 1.5% down.
- Rehab purchase loans. Finance your dream home with repairs and upgrades.
- FHA 203K
- Conventional HomeStyle Renovation
Investment property residential purchase loans
- Conventional investment purchase financing for 1-4 unit residential properties with as little as 15% down.
For purchase and construction of primary residences including financing for purchases of the land and construction cost.
- USDA loans, 0 down financing.
- FHA loans, 3.5% down financing.